In 2015, the Théâtre du Corps implemented its studio in Alfortville.
This workspace allows the company to pursue its artistic activity while developing educational projects with workshops and open doors to audience.
To support performances and to help to democratize and facilitate dance access, the company also schedules master class, danced meeting and conference like in Nouméa, Montargis, Miramas, Centre National de la Danse in Pantin...
Internationally renowned professors, confirmed choreographers and young designers are regularly invited to direct classes and workshops: Hip hop, contemporary, classic, martial arts,…
Residence in Nord-Pas de Calais 2006-2007-2008
For three years, the company has been touring the region and provided the audience from many cities of the mining basin with:
- Workshop with Julien Derouault contemporary - dance schools of the mining area. Gypsy dance with Petia Lourtchenko
- dance schools in the Nord-Pas de Calais
- Classical dance with Marie-Claude Pietragalla - dance schools in the Nord-Pas de Calais
- Master-class standard in connection with the academies of Calais and Bethune
- Master-class in relation to the contemporary academy of Bethune
- Workshops in Arques dance with local dance teachers. Danced Conference: The company, eventually performs excerpts from previous ballet like Human Conditions in Sallaumines and Sade theatre of madmen in Arques. Open rehearsals in Sallaumines, Calais, Bethune, Arques
In 2007, with the support of the ACSE, (National Agency for Social Cohesion and Equal Opportunities under the authority of Ministry in charge of Promotion of Equal Opportunities) and the Academy of Paris, more than 400 students in Paris had access to:
- an educational project related to their teaching
- a choreographic workshop (contemporary or hip hop)
- a conference given by Marie-Claude Pietragalla Derouault Julien and Jeanne Fayard
- The Access to general performances and open rehearsals
- Access to the best seats for the première of Human Conditions